I dont know if people using Mozilla are aware of this feature. Placing bookmark buttons in the mozilla browser , other than the bookmarks option appearing in Menu item(‘Bookmarks’).
In the picture above you can see some buttons/keys between the URL textbox and the browser Tabs. They are the bookmark visual interface keys.
- One click to your marked web pages.
- You can even group multiple pages to a single folder with a common name. (eg: in the pic, ASP.Net is a folder in which the related pages are grouped).
- Once the space is over (known as front row space), all bookmarks are not available in the front row.
How to place bookmarks?
- In the picture as you see, right click on the portion where you can place bookmarks, you can add new bookmarks manually.
- Drag and drop the tab to the bookmark portion.
- To enable the corresponding icon, simply click the bookmark button once placed. You get it.