Google Glass has recently revolutionized the concept of wearable gadgets. You have been hearing it’s news in the nooks and corners of the world. Recently Epson has launched a competitive gadget to Google Glass, it’s named Moverio BT-100. It’s claimed to be the world’s first Android-based, see-through wearable display.
Epson Moverio gives you a great video viewing experience with it’s “floating” see-through display. You don’t have to worry about the battery life too as it lasts up to six-hours. It gives 1GB internal storage and even comes with a microSDHC card slot.
Moverio comes with Wi-Fi connectivity and you can watch videos from popular sites and it will be projected on an 80-inch screen. You will just fell in love with that experience when you see images flashing on the screen. The best part is that you can stay connected to the world while enjoying your content in private with it’s innovative micro-projection and see-through imaging technology. It comes at a price as low as $699 when compared to the $1,500 cost of Google Glass.
The specifications of Epson Moverio are given below:
- See world in a unique way — Enjoy content in private while still experiencing the real world with Moverio’s innovative micro-projection and see-through imaging technology
- Wearable display — View content on a “floating” 80-inch perceived screen1 while wearing the BT-100 head set powered by an Android-based controller
- Enjoy a wide range of content — Interactive track pad and smart navigation menus puts Android-based games, apps and content at your fingertip
- Wi-Fi connectivity1 — Allows you to browse the web, play games, stream content, check email or research new restaurants from virtually anywhere life takes you
- Adobe® Flash 11® support — Stream videos from popular television websites featuring Flash 11 content or from any content rich, Flash-enabled website
- Removable Memory — Built-in card slot supports up to 32GB microSDHC card
- Download and Go — Take content, games and apps with you by transferring to the included 4GB card or built-in 1GB of user storage on the controller
- Immersive 3D — Experience side-by-side 3D content like never before
- Big sound — Dolby® Mobile surround sound delivered to your own earphones or Moverio’s detachable earphones (included in-box)
- Enhanced mobility — Rechargeable lithium battery offers nearly six hours of battery life1 and content enjoyment
- Portable solution — includes everything you need to enjoy Moverio BT-100 at home, at work or on the road: Head set, controller, 4GB microSDHC card, detachable earphones, AC adapter and protective carrying case.