Gmail is one the coolest email client available. But it lacks an important feature. We can attach files but we are not able to add inline images in editor.
I will suggest a work around for this. But this is not much friendly moreover we need to carry some extra steps to attain inline imaging facility. We can exploit the rich text formatting of the gmail mail composing editor.
Steps to be carried out to attach an inline Image
(2) Open the uploaded image in your web browser.
(3) Right click the mouse and click on the view image menu.
(4) Hit Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C. (This will copy the image to the clipboard)
(5) Open the compose gmail window.
(6) Make sure the rich text formatting is on in the gmail compose editor (Check out the red rounded part in the image above).
(7) Place your cursor into the place where your image need to appear.
(8) Hit Ctrl-V (This will paste the image into the editor).