In my earlier post I mentioned about iPhone clones. Here is the popular clone for iPhone, Meizo M8. The phone is feature rich which is packed with tweaked Windows CE OS.
- quad-band GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
- 802.11b/g WiFi
- 3.4-inch 720 x 480 capacitive touch LTPS TFT-LCD
- 3 megapixel autofocus camera
- 667MHz ARM11 processor
- WinCE 6.0 based Meizu OS
- H/W encoder/decoder
- 107 x 59 x 11.9-mm
- 8GB of 16GB of flash NAND
- phone, music, video, camera, internet browser
- automatic backlight and display orientation adjustment
Meizu upgrades till now.
The price is very much attractive $310 for 4GB version and $399 for 8GB version. This phone can definitely tap some market of iPhone where the cost affordability is major factor. On a single look we can’t even distinguish iPhone and Meizu.